Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 2:22:50 PM EDT
to the shoot Sat and where is it picking you up? How about a time? I know where Bradd_D lives and it is on the way, more of less. Any ideas?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in...you can pick me up at my house if that's good for you.  I think Ghost-Shooter wants to ride as well.  He lives near Johnson Ferry so I don't know what the best thing to do there is.  I suggested he IM you to work everything out.  Let me know what time you'll be by.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm in...you can pick me up at my house if that's good for you.  I think Ghost-Shooter wants to ride as well.  He lives near Johnson Ferry so I don't know what the best thing to do there is.  I suggested he IM you to work everything out.  Let me know what time you'll be by.

This is why this thread exists.[:\]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You shutup!  

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Byte, check IM.  I shot you a message.  I'll be riding with you on Saturday, if that's OK.  I don't know about the walls yet because I haven't had a chance to go get the materials, but I'll let you know about that.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok, here is the plan as I see it. I will pick up Bradd_D around 6:30, we should get to Ghost-Shooter's by 7ish, which gets us to Cracka' Barrel by 8. It is gonna be a loooooong day.I will give BookHound a call if things change too much.

See you guys in the am...ugh.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Just don't drive like a pussy this time.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just don't drive like a pussy this time.  

You know, I could take that too so many levels, but I will behave.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah...drive and pussy in the same sentence could definitely lead to a locked thread.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the automobile ride, Byte.  IBTL

Ghost
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top