Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/19/2003 5:33:16 PM EDT
I'm going to leave my Aimpoint on the level 7 intensity setting to see how long the factory battery lasts. I read in another thread that one guy has had his Aimpoint on for about 7 to 9 months so far. This should be interesting.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 7:11:28 PM EDT
I will buy you some beer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:25:06 PM EDT
4 days and still going strong!
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:15:01 PM EDT
Aimpoint says they should last for years in the newer ML models, if in the low setting. I've even heard the NV compatible models do not have a power off mode.

Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:53:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rossi:
Aimpoint says they should last for years in the newer ML models, if in the low setting. I've even heard the NV compatible models do not have a power off mode.

thats news to me. I own an M2 and it has an off setting
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:57:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hoplite:

Does it really switch it off? I read several posts in the Optics board saying the lowest setting still kept it on in NV mode. That's why I got the ML2. I did not want to take the chance.

Link Posted: 10/26/2003 2:02:21 PM EDT
8 days...
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:16:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hoplite:

Does it really switch it off? I read several posts in the Optics board saying the lowest setting still kept it on in NV mode. That's why I got the ML2. I did not want to take the chance.

i turn the knob all the way to the side so that the 2 dots line up and it cant turn any further. I believe thats off. I never heard of this before.
Top Top