Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2003 9:16:46 AM EDT
Id like to go check out CE this weekend but need a map comming from Lawrenceville. Im somewhat new to the area and could use some spoon feeding. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 9:19:38 AM EDT
Hey Gordon,

I'm not that good about giving directions, Bookhound or ByteTheBullet would be your best source. Any chance you and your brother going to be at the Campout/Shoot next weekend?
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 9:29:46 AM EDT
Find yourself on I-20 headed East. I don't care how you get there, whether you follow GA 20 all the way there, or take the interstates. Just get on I-20 eastbound.

Once you are on I-20:

Take I-20 East to exit 98, Hwy. 11 (Mansfield, Social Circle, Monticello) and take a right. Exactly 10 miles from turning onto Hwy 11 there is a small road to the left and a sign for the Charlie Elliot Wildlife Management area on the right. Take the left onto the road and the range is on the left about 1.5 miles.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 10:01:41 AM EDT
and the range is on the left about 1.5 miles..... it'll be right after the road turns to dirt on the left, dont follow the paved road around, keep going straight.

just trying to help, the first time I went out there I followed the paved road for a while
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 10:07:36 AM EDT
I wish I could but I have a bunch of work comming in about painting peoples guns. My brothers last weekend in town is next weekend and we are planning a family thing. He is headed out for training for a new job and will be moving.

Maybe the next time that it comes around I can make it. It sounds like a great time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 7:20:04 AM EDT
Well its about 11:30am and we are going to go to the range. I know it looks like crap out there but I think its going to clear. So we should be out there at CE around 2pm so look for the cammo ammo box and thats me! LATE
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 1:09:49 PM EDT
Well just got back from CE and I must say that is a much better place to shoot. Nice place and the people were cool. That would be a 2 thumbs up!!
Top Top