Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2003 5:49:52 PM EDT
Ok guys, I saw another dealer doing this on FAL files and I thought I'd try it. The store I work at is a Kimber dealer. Every year we have to buy $4000 worth of Kimber products at one time to keep our Master dealer status. I can use this time to help you guys save some money. In order to help me come up with the order amount I'll give you guys any Kimber guns at my dealer price. Handguns, rifles or shotguns. All I ask is that they be paid for in advance. All I'll add is 7% sales tax and $5 for a background check if you don't have a GA carry license. You get a Kimber for a great price and I can come up with my stocking order easier. IM me and let me know what you want a quote on and I'll get back to you. Cash is preferred but I think the boss will let me do credit cards for an additional 2.5%. I have to submit the order before 12/31.

Mark
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me be the first to say Thanks GAcop!
Well now I know what to save up for for my own Christmas present(yes I know I won't get it until after the first of the year but I won't be getting anything else sooner either!)
Robert.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking to submit my order by the first of December, sooner if I get enough response.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm interested in a Pro Carry II or a Custom II.  How much do they run?  Would you be able to get one without the external extractor?  The Pro Carry II without an external extractor is what I'm really hoping for.  

Where are you guys located?

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
December?  Hell, that's Christmas time.  Sign me up, cowboy!  (But, I'm cheap!)  I just want a Custom Target II.  That's the Custom with the adjustable sights, right?  Can I get that with some night-sights?
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#5]
My buddy will prob pick up a 10MM. He was tellin me they just put one out. Can you give me a price on it? Big thanks!
 JT
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I forgot and left my price list at the store.

Ghost, I think all they are shipping now is the external extractor models. I'm pretty sure I have a stainless Pro Carry II and a blue Custom II with the regular extractors. I'll give you a good price on one of those.

Book, I'll see what I can do to get a Custom Target II with adjustable night sights.

JT I'll see if I can get a 10MM. Those are a short run and I think I had to order them before Sept 1. I didn't order any

The store is Newnan Ace Hardware, 77 Turkey Creek Rd in Newnan. 770-251-0418. I'm usually there Mon and Tue til noon, Wed and Thu til 5:30, Fri til 5 and Sat til noon. I'll bring the price list home with me tomorrow and IM prices to whoever needs them.

Don't forget this deal includes rifles too, they are awesome.

Mark
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
External extractors??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!  Well, are they any good?  How much would the Custom II without the external extractor be?  I wouldn't mind getting another one (I'm still broken up about giving up my previous Custom II; I'd buy it back from my buddy, but he seems so happy to have it).  

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#8]
 btt
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#9]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd like a quote on a Stainless II if you don't mind.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top