Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 7:05:27 PM EDT
Well I am looking for other pilots that are in the general area of Atlanta that might need help flying IFR. I went to ComAir Aviation Academy and I am fully rated. I always could use the practice and helps keep me current. Please post if you carry at least a private pilots license and would like help flying interment!

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:11:04 PM EDT
What, no other pilots here?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:43:01 PM EDT
In my youth, I worked as a pilot once.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:50:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2003 3:52:06 PM EDT by cmjohnson]
Well, I'm not a rated pilot, but I'd be GLAD to split the gas costs for ANY flight time I can get, even as just a passenger, and if you're a rated instructor pilot and I can log the time, I'll pay a fair rate for your time, too!

I like flying so much I wish that the airlines offered round trips to nowhere. They just take off, fly you around for a few hours, and bring you back to the airport you came from. I'd be a frequent flyer, because I love to fly but don't have anywhere to go!

I'm in the Melbourne, FL area.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:51:50 PM EDT
We're all bullshit pile-its. Pile-it here, pile-it there....
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:34:07 PM EDT
Gacop you make me laugh. Well I am rated but I have been ill for over a year now due to lead poisoning. Dont ask where I got it I have no clue, but I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to get the lead out. So Im broke and without a J-O-B. I was just looking for someone that has a plane or timeshares a plane that needs back up in the cockpit. Id love to take everyone up, its a freedom everyone should feel. But Bank of America says I cant afford it at this time.

Anyone out there that knows anyone that does need a back up pilot I worked for Comair and know my shizznit.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:26:13 AM EDT
vedubin01, sorry to hear about your illness and job situation.

Talking about lead poisoning on a gun board? I won't even start. (Sorry, I use humor to cope with life's little problems.)

I'll talk to my neighbor about the flying. He flies for a local company. Mainly he shuttles executives around the SE. He also delivers airplanes. Maybe he'll be able to help.
Top Top