Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/24/2003 4:41:57 AM EDT
Anyone going to this one. I think I might skip it last 2 were really bad.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:48:01 AM EDT
Sorry, Augusta is a bit of a drive for what has been described as a crappy show. Someone said that, cannot remember who. Hell, it takes 45+ minutes to get to a few shows here. I gotta get some ammo before I can go shooting again. Don't tell anyone I only have a box or two of ammo.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:08:30 AM EDT
I'll probably skip this one too, the last few really sucked.

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:06:40 PM EDT
Think I will go to the next one in Macon and Elberton. Macon shows are getting pretty weak too though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:32:07 PM EDT
Well I been wanting a 10mm or an AK but I see better prices here in store or on net. Anyway I got to be at work at 11 and it opens at 9.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:28:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By j3_:
Think I will go to the next one in Macon and Elberton. Macon shows are getting pretty weak too though.

Elberton, GA has a show?

Is that near Lincolnton?
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:11:15 AM EDT
Yes but it is not untill November. Georgia Mountain has one there now. I went to the last one and for a small town it was a fair show. Only an hour from me so I went. It was pretty busy so maybe the vendors will be there again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:09:51 AM EDT
Damn, it looks like the Augusta-boys are making plans for a get-together. Well, they better invite us.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 12:18:32 AM EDT

Hell the other week when I posted the tactical rifle match that was near here in Carolina I could not get one person to drive in this direction. Must be uphill coming this way. I really needed some of you guys to come so I could be sure I would not be in last place.

Yeah, that's the way to make friends!! Some of us need a few days to a week's notice, at least. Next time I go to Cola I will try to schedule it so I can stop and visit for a bit. How close are you guys to I-20?

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 1:00:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2003 1:01:43 AM EDT by j3_]
My luck held out at the shoot and a guy showed up with his gun not sighted in properly and his glasses kept fogging up so I managed to be in next to last place.
The interstate is a good half mile from the house.
I heard everyone was going west up I-20 shooting cause it was easy to look good.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:33:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

Hell the other week when I posted the tactical rifle match that was near here in Carolina I could not get one person to drive in this direction. Must be uphill coming this way. I really needed some of you guys to come so I could be sure I would not be in last place.

Yeah, that's the way to make friends!! Some of us need a few days to a week's notice, at least. Next time I go to Cola I will try to schedule it so I can stop and visit for a bit. How close are you guys to I-20?

ByteTheBullet (-:

20 miles from I20 here
Top Top