Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 7:36:29 PM EDT
I was going to post this under the original thread but it got waaaaay off topic houghtHi s0ulzer0,
 This isn't an actual warning,just a test.If it had been an actual warning,you would have been instructed to dispose of your new M1911 type pistol as they can multiply without a partner.Once they become two or more they will multiply like Tribbles!I had my gun safe rid of all of them but one but that was all it took and I have an outbreak once again!head.gif
  Of course,some people think you can never have too many guns in general or M1911's in particular.I'm resigned to the fact that they will take up a lot of space in my safe from now on.Of course,there are worse things to occupy a gun safe.here  Thank you for cooperation in this matter,Robert.

Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/16/2003 2:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck, this was disappointing.  I though you were calling his ass out!

Let's get ready to rrrrummmblllllllllllle!
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 2:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
That's what I thought too ... I looked in here expecting to see a verbal ass reaming.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:11:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's what I thought too ... I looked in here expecting to see a verbal ass reaming.

Yeah, me too, because s0ulzer0 gets the physical kind all the time from his boyfriend.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 6:25:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope,too old for that stuff!

And I see it only took 4 replies before this one "headed" in the same direction!(Unless the post by P806 was in the same "vein" and my out of touch mind missed it!)
Since s0ulzer0 hasn't taken my previous warning to heart(perhaps he thinks Tribbles are too cute)let me restate my case.

Think of them as pets.You have to feed them(ammo),care for and cloth them(holsters,extra magazines,mag holders,cases for trips,new cleaning gear,different sight and grips and the list is endless)take them to the vet (gunsmith)when they're sick,such forth and so on.....

Still haven't got the idea yet that you'd be better off letting me take all this responsibility off your hands?

Okay,think of it as a computer.I bet you're still buying stuff for yours aren't you?And when yours get a little old,well nobody wants to give you squat on trade in so you wind up putting it in a closet (here is where the multiplying part comes in) when you get an urge for a newer, faster, more tricked out model.

Now if after all my dire warnings about the future of your finances and storage space you still think you are better off with that gun,well,all I've got left to say is "welcome to the club"has
Robert.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 7:07:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nope,too old for that stuff!

No one is too old to dish out a little ass-chewing.  

And I see it only took 4 replies before this one "headed" in the same direction!(Unless the post by P806 was in the same "vein" and my out of touch mind missed it!)

This is the Georgia Hometown forum, not the Stephen Hawkings Astrophysics forum.  Threads here can turn south in just 1 post!

So I guess by now everone has figured out I was using my so called old age and treachery to try and con him out of his Colt?

Gonna have to try harder than that, chief.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Threads here can turn south in just 1 post!

Most do
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Threads here can turn south in just 1 post!

Most do

True dat.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#9]
What the hell is going on in here?

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#10]
s0ulzer0,
 You're as bad as I am about getting to the party late (like just in time to make another keg run!).
 As for eyes bulging,vein on my forehead throbbing,spittle on my lips,fists clenched,screaming tirades,well I'll introduce you to my ex as I've had all of that I want and it isn't my style anyway!hair.gif
 I'm not really interested in a stroke or heart attack either and I'm lucky I survived the stress of that marraige.
 If you still hunger for more,when PBS channel 8 starts to run the Brit-com "Chef" again,just watch or tape it as he really gets going about someone fouling up in his kitchen.
 Can't wait that long?Find a copy of the song "Death On Two Legs" by Queen (I think it's on the album "A Night At The Opera") and pay close attention to the things said about whoever that is.
 Now,as for how threads get raunchy,this seems to be all in good fun.Kind of reminds me of my gang of friends from high school.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Now,as for how threads get raunchy,this seems to be all in good fun.Kind of reminds me of my gang of friends from high school.

Yeah, except we are the folks your mother warned you about.  You know, the "wrong crowd"...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top