Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2003 4:27:00 AM EDT
I had to go to Columbus, GA four times this week on business.  The trip Friday was totally unexpected.  We ended up having to stay overnight.

Sorry I had to miss the group shoot.  DeltaAir423, s0ulzer0 and Bradd_D were counting on me and I let them down.  I’m sure sorry, guys.  The whole thing was out of my control.  I hope I didn’t inconvenience you guys too much.

(BTW, I worked 98 hours this past week.  Can anyone else beat that?)

Mark
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:37:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
(BTW, I worked 98 hours this past week.  Can anyone else beat that?)

Mark

Why hell yes. I worked 8 hours.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorryyou had a long week, buddy.  You didn't let me down at all...hell, I don't even have an upper yet!  

Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]

I worked 98 hours this past week.  Can anyone else beat that?
 Mark, you da man!!!

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
BookHound, Take today off! Just make sure you are not late Monday morning.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I missed it too.
Darn it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Way to go Ball Puncher!

No big thing. Shit happens!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:23:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Not qute a work tally, but Sat morning I got home from work and headed to Cracker Barrell, went to CE to shoot, then to hooters for lunch.  As soon as I get home, Crystal shows up with a truck bed full of wood, and we proceed to make a rack for the bed of the truck.  Off to Spartainburg, South Carolina to pick up a canoe, and back just in time to get about 5 hours good sleep then back into the truck and head up to the Nanahalia River in North Carolina to go kyaking, finally we got back home around 7 pm and we went right to sleep.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
.....finally we got back home around 7 pm and we went right to sleep.

What, no sex? You two are getting OLD!

~ s0ulzer0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top