Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 4:02:34 AM EDT
Guys,
    Just a quick note. This weekend is the Area 6 3-Gun Championship at South River Gun Club.  If you get a chance, stop by on Sunday and check it out.  There are a couple of multiple gun stages and the long range rifle stage will feature 8" steel plates at 200 yards.  I'll give you guys the guided tour if you come out on Sunday, just email me and I'll tell you who to contact to find me.  You'll see a lot of high speed shooters and gear.  Hope to see you there.

VSP
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:48:12 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a chance I'll be heading down to Columbus Sunday.  If not, I'd love to come out.  What time on Sunday?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I am there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just deciding what to bring.  Are the action bays and rifle range going to be open after the shoot to nonmember competitors (as in the past)?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Bookhound,
   It's an all day event, so anytime during the day is fine. There should be some vendors with all types of parts and gear, so bring so money. You never know when you'll find something you can't live without:)

DeltaAir423,
   Because this is a major event with a lot of expensive props and wall, they probably won't let anybody who's not competing shoot.  Although they might leave some of the structures standing for later on in the week.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I was asking if the bays and range will be open after the match is done.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Delta,
    No, I don't think they'll be open. The match will take all day and the range will be closed because of the special event.  All the shooting bays, including the rifle range will be in use.

VSP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top