Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 3:41:40 AM EDT

Birmingham Alabama
Sat Aug 09 Partly Cloudy 86°/66°, rain chance 20%.

2 meals and a wake up and we'll be on our way to FOPfest III!

I hope some of y'all change your minds about not coming out, I predict fun for all!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:52:48 AM EDT
I'm looking forward to it too. Should be a good time. gilfrd, you sticking around a little longer this time so you can eat with us?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:58:03 AM EDT
I hope to.. haven't been to Hooters in forever, well since I met my wife which was right at 12 years ago.

Man I'm getting old!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:26:15 AM EDT
BITE ME!!!

stop rubbing it in

ByteTheBullet )-:
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:30:06 AM EDT
Wait, are we suppoosed to bite you or the bullet? I'm so confused.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:40:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Wait, are we suppoosed to bite you or the bullet? I'm so confused.

Whatever makes you happy!!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:57:52 AM EDT
We are gonna have tracers this time. I loaded up about 200 or so... this is gonna be cool!

This will possibly be the best danged shoot we've ever had... since I've been coming at least.

I feel sorry for you punks that cant take the heat.. I'll shoot your share for ya....coughpussiescough
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:17:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2003 7:18:53 AM EDT by ByteTheBullet]

Originally Posted By gilfrd:
We are gonna have tracers this time. I loaded up about 200 or so... this is gonna be cool!

This will possibly be the best danged shoot we've ever had... since I've been coming at least.

I feel sorry for you punks that cant take the heat.. I'll shoot your share for ya....coughpussiescough

Ok, one last time for the short bus window lickers...

I have a work related function that I cannot cancel.
Grown-ups have responsibilies.

ByteTheBullet (-:

edited to add: I too will be outside 'in the heat'. So there!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:34:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

Originally Posted By gilfrd:

Ok, one last time for the short bus window lickers...

I have a work related function that I cannot cancel.
Grown-ups have responsibilies.

ByteTheBullet (-:

edited to add: I too will be outside 'in the heat'. So there!!

Yeah well grown-ups with decent jobs don't work Saturdays!

Just giving you a hard time, gonna miss you out there, I'll get plenty of pics and post them 2 weeks late. I'm thinking lots of tracers and a slow shutter...VERY cool.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:19:33 PM EDT
Guns paked: check.
Ammo stocked: check.
A few "special mix" reloads for the AR: check.
A few beers to the head at 2300: check.

In other words, I'm ready to roll, so we'll seeya at the shoot!!! We may be a little after 10, so dammit, save some space for me! A neighbor who is in the AR market and a buddy of his will be coming out too, so let's show 'em some good Ar'Right FUN!!!

By the way, I may not be there the whole weekend, and I will not be able to cook this time, but I simply WILL NOT MISS A CAMDEN SHOOT!!! And I would recommend that NOBODY who can make it, miss it! Those TN boys put on a hell of a show!!!
Top Top