Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/22/2003 10:29:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2003 1:15:37 PM EDT by w30olds]
Greetings:

As you guys know I got an Aimpoint for my AR. I'd like to ask which rear sights you guys are using, or recommend. I'm looking at the Bushmaster one that flips up. Wanted to ask you fellow members about that particular sight. It recommends changing the front sight pin to a different style. I'm also looking at the
ARMS #40 rear sight. Of these two what are you guys using? Which do you recommend?

Thanks,
Andy
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 11:24:38 AM EDT
I bought an ARMS #40 but mostly because I got the right price. I think there's little practical difference between the #40 and the GG&G.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 11:28:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2003 11:29:10 AM EDT by BookHound]

Originally Posted By w30olds:
I'm looking at the Bushmaster one that flips up.

It recommends changing the front sight to a different style.

First I've heard of having to change the front sight pin. The Bushy sight is the one I'm using with a standard front sight pin. Works great for me. Although, most guys on this site seem to recommend the ARMS over anything else. Come to a shoot sometime and you can check out my sight.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 11:47:21 AM EDT
Ive tried the KAC, Knights and ARMS 40.

I still have the ARMS 40. By far the best of the bunch.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 1:15:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BookHound:

Originally Posted By w30olds:
I'm looking at the Bushmaster one that flips up.

It recommends changing the front sight to a different style.

First I've heard of having to change the front sight pin. The Bushy sight is the one I'm using with a standard front sight pin. Works great for me. Although, most guys on this site seem to recommend the ARMS over anything else. Come to a shoot sometime and you can check out my sight.

Duh. I meant to say the pin. Sorry. Front sight pin is recommended for the ARMS #40 according to bushmaster.
Top Top