Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2003 5:31:40 PM EDT
Ammoman will have .308 Australians @ $179 / 800 rounds in cans or $199/1000 rounds, no cans.

Aimsurplus has South Africans @ $120 / 840 rounds.

Australians are coming more expensive.  Are they better?

Bookhound, did you ever find any .308 deal?

Cheers!

Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I have tried the South African and it's excellent, smoke a little stinky tho.  The Falfiler's say the Aussie stuff is top shelf.  My favorite Nato 7.62 is Portugese.  You should be able to find a better price on the Aussie.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have tried the South African and it's excellent, smoke a little stinky tho.  The Falfiler's say the Aussie stuff is top shelf.  My favorite Nato 7.62 is Portugese.  You should be able to find a better price on the Aussie.

I got a case (1k rounds) of 7.62 Port in battlepacks from Cheaper Than Dirt for 130 shipped.  I put it through My enfield, various M1As, and an HK-91 and I have had zero problems.

Great stuff
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I usually get my Port/SA from aimsurplus.com.  Dan's Ammo will have the Aussie soon.  
www.falparts.com/ammo.asp
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Galyan's got more Portuguese..  
I got some battlepacks yesterday.
$39 for a 200 rounds battlepack.
Very good price if compared to Internet average.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top