Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2003 11:17:44 AM EDT
Afternoon fellow brass fanatics :) I have a real need to go and discharge a few hundred rounds and more Saturday afternoon at American Classic Marksman in Norcross off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd between 2:00 - 2:30pm. If you are not busy tomorrow and yout trigger finger is getting itchy feel free to join in on the fun. The people there are very nice. If you need directions let me know or use mapquest. If I am not mistaken its at the intersection of Berkley Lake Road and Peachtree Industrial Blvd. I hope some of you can make it even with short notice.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
What's the range out there like? 50 yards? I doubt I will be able to make it, plans and whatnot.
Is that the range that is almost like in its own basement? You can only see the roof from the road? Maybe I have it mixed up with another.

gilfrd
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in... Lord willing and the dogs don't bite.
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, guys.  I was moving my parents ALL DAY LONG.  Just got home.  Must have beer, then bed.  Sad thing is I was hoping to hook up with muddy for some brew towards Buckhead.  Not tonight!  (muddy, if you see this, I'll call ya tomorrow.)
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:19:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry, guys.  I was moving my parents ALL DAY LONG.  Just got home.  Must have beer, then bed.  Sad thing is I was hoping to hook up with muddy for some brew towards Buckhead.  Not tonight!  (muddy, if you see this, I'll call ya tomorrow.)

Book, if you read this, I'll be brewing a batch of beer today.  I also have plenty of that killer 13% Belgian strong ale left in a keg.  You are more than welcome to come over for a bit.  You've got my number, so just give me a call for directions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top