Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2003 5:30:12 PM EDT
Went to pinetucky around 1:30 had the pistol range to myself. Moved over to the rifle range about 2:30 and had it to myself also. Never thought went I got the membership it would be like getting a whole range for myself. Ammo sure goes quick when you can go out when you feel like to set up and change targets.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, I forgot to ask you about that carbine of yours with the special trangular handguards.  Looked sweet.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#2]
What are the prices out there?  I'm new to Augusta and need somewhere to shoot!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Went to pinetucky around 1:30 had the pistol range to myself. Moved over to the rifle range about 2:30 and had it to myself also. Never thought went I got the membership it would be like getting a whole range for myself. Ammo sure goes quick when you can go out when you feel like to set up and change targets.

It sounds like you got your moneys worth.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll have to go out and check them out, but wow - $600 for a membership...that's a little out of my price range.  That's remarkable, my membership to the shooting club in California was only $54 a year for the entire family and there were no "extra fee" for using any of the ranges.  There was a $3 per round ($5 non member) for skeet, trap or clays to help defray the cost of the clay pigeons.  And everything in California was expensive.....
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, I'll have to go "scope" it out...yes a pun intended....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top