Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 3:04:48 PM EDT
WOOHOO!!!!!  Tomrrow may be the last day Crystal has to see the ex.  Hopefully her loser of an ex will STFU and realize that this isn't the 1800's any more and he can't leave her with nothing.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck Delta, you know a nice touch would be to wear a grim reaper costume and continuously point at the ex.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck to you and Crystal.
I hope the judge gives him a major kick to the nuts.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 2:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Well we do kinda got his nuts in a vise.  All we have to do it tighten it.  I took the route of kindly informing him that since he's an ex felon that I would graciously remove all his fire arms from his hands, if he dosen't hand them over well I guess a little call will be made to the Cherokee County Sherrif's Office about an ex felon in posession of several firearms.  Crystal's also going to push for back morgage, bills, half his truck, and a perminant restraining order.  Funny if he would have signed the uncontested papers that she served him with, he wouldn't have a thing to worry about.
Ain't I a stinker?  
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:27:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck to you and Crystal.  Don't back down and feel sorry for the guy in court.  My brother did that with his EX and she took advantage of it and really screwed him.  Don't let the guard down.

If Crystal does get half the truck, just my opinion but take the front half.  

BTW, I just got your message on my cell phone like 10 minutes ago.  (I turn my cell phone off at night at home; doesn't get much of a signal in the house anyway.)  I haven't called yet because its still pretty early.  I'll IM you my office number and I'll also try calling you in a bit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good luck Delta, you know a nice touch would be to wear a grim reaper costume and continuously point at the ex.

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Why can't ex-felons own firearms?

exactly! turn him in.

gilfrd

btw.. let us know what happened!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Felons (no such thing as an ex-felon ) in possession of guns are one of the reasons there are so many stupid gun laws.  String him up!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:18:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, how did it go?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#9]
she got court ordered mediation.  otherwords too much bickering going on for the judge to want to hear it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#10]
He did not want to hear about a stalker with a felony on his record?
The judge sounds like a pusillanimous twit.
Good luck with mediation.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
...sounds like a pusillanimous twit.

Is this a medical term?  You gynecologists sure have cool words, but they all start with pus.

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
she got court ordered mediation.  otherwords too much bickering going on for the judge to want to hear it.

When I first glanced over this, I thought I read "she got court ordered medication."

And I was like "holy shit!  judges can do that now?!?"
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this a medical term?  You gynecologists sure have cool words, but they all start with pus.

You are a trouble maker.
Smartass.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are a trouble maker.
Smartass.

ARH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top