Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 5:23:44 AM EDT
As indicated in the announcement tacked to the top of the Georgia board, GoatBoy setup a new filter for the EE to list items for members by their state.  

Thanks to the_reject for pointing out I had the wrong state in the link.  Anyway, check it out.  The filter is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm the man!  I'm the man!

...and that's the problem.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes you are the man.  And you're easy to spot at gun shows.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes you are the man.  And you're easy to spot at gun shows.

Next time I'm going to slouch, wear a black shirt, and a beat-up hat.  That'll learn ya.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#4]
" Alright! here is the plan..we check the ammo tables first then the AR dealers..after that..we meet at The Dome "

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
" Alright! here is the plan..we check the ammo tables first then the AR dealers..after that..we meet at The Dome "

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Alright, asshole, see if I ever drive your ass to the Mexican restaurant now...  
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#8]
OK how does the filter at EE work? I would love to seach EE for just guns in GA.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Here’s how it works.  Click on the link located in the announcement thread at the top of the GA board.  That’s it!  It automatically filters based on the state listed in your profile and the state listed in the seller’s profile.  So, no listed state, no filtering.  Simple, ain’t it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Here, I'll make it real easy.  Click HERE.

Dealer and sponsor adds are in yellow.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here, I'll make it real easy.  Click HERE.

Dealer and sponsor adds are in yellow.

Uh Oh! Guess who learned a new trick today? Look at the fancy links.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:51:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes, thank you chainshaw for teaching this Java programmer/web developer how to post a link using a word and not just the whole link.  You'd be amazed at the stuff I still don't know how to do.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:02:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You'd be amazed at the stuff I still don't know how to do.  

Like type?  

NY /= GA
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:51:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like type?  

NY /= GA

Guilty as charged!

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like type?  

NY /= GA

Guilty as charged!

heheheheh
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alright, asshole, see if I ever drive your ass to the Mexican restaurant now...  

Actually I was thinking we all need to get together for mexican again after the show in Marietta----cause you all know Marietta knows Mexican food like non other.  This time ill drive ya ---man im at work starving..mexican sounds damn good right now
 Joel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top