Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/17/2003 5:05:58 PM EDT
Just curious. I'm going to Wilson Shoals to try out my new mags I bought. I'm going around
1 p.m. Maybe see some of you guys there. I'll be the guy wearing the Colorado Avalanche hat.
If anyone is going shooting tomorrow it would be nice to meet some of you guys from ARFCOM. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Take care,
Andy
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:20:31 PM EDT
Got plans, bro. Be there next week though. You up for next Sunday? I'll be letting my bro-in-law shoot my M4 and some pistols. Let me know. Would love to meet up with ya.

Hey, what did they do to the range? I heard they made changes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:49:58 PM EDT
I have family requirements tomorrow due to my freedom today, (going to the show) But like to know where that range is? And it's open on Sundays huh?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:57:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Got plans, bro. Be there next week though. You up for next Sunday? I'll be letting my bro-in-law shoot my M4 and some pistols. Let me know. Would love to meet up with ya.

Hey, what did they do to the range? I heard they made changes.

Hey Bookhound:

Sounds good for next Sunday. They cleaned up the range pretty well. Added new dirt hills, added new gravel drive and looks like they planted some grass too. Also put in some sort of drainage pipe. Use to flood pretty bad when it rained alot. Looks like they fixed that problem. Nest Sunday is cool as far as I know.

Take care,
Andy
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:04:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mpearcex:
I have family requirements tomorrow due to my freedom today, (going to the show) But like to know where that range is? And it's open on Sundays huh?

Yeah,
Open Sundays from 12-5. The range is up a little past Gainesville off 985. I can give you directions if you need them. The range is aprox. 31 miles from the 85N-985 exit. Take 985 North. Go about 31-32 miles. There is a road called Mud Cat Creek, or Mud Creek on the right. You'll see the signs for Wilson Shoals WMA before the turn. There is a gas station there at the turn. When you turn onto Mud Cat Creek follow it until it dead ends. Turn left and take the next immediate right. Next to the church. Cross the train tracks into Banks County. Travel about 6 miles and there is a gravel turnoff to the left. There is signs that mark the WMA. Turn onto the gravel road and the range is on the right.

Andy
Top Top