Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2003 8:28:46 PM EDT
I will get the few I took online Monday night but was wondering if ya'll had time to upload your pics yet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:32:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I only took pictures of DeltaAir423's ass crack hanging out and his messed up target stand.  

zzxx99 needs to hold a target stand building class for guys like DeltaAir and me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:43:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna get that target stand fixed up into something a little more managable.  For the PBC, sorry tough .  Nah I'll be sure to grab a belt next time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:14:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be posting mine along with a link tonite. Some of them turned out really well!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, Donny...should I post my pictures?  
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I just started working on mine...when did you take pictures?!? hmmmm.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Alles Klar...
You can send those to me and I will be happy to resize and/or retouch those pics for you...
Think mindspring.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alles Klar...
You can send those to me and I will be happy to resize and/or retouch those pics for you...
Think mindspring.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

You're getting slow in your old age, pal!  You may have to resize both of them as they are quite "large".
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alles Klar...
Think mindspring.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

You're getting slow in your old age, pal!  You may have to resize both of them as they are quite "large".

I am NOT complaining, but I only got one pic as of now.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alles Klar...
Think mindspring.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I am NOT complaining, but I only got one pic as of now.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Incoming...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top