Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, Byte.  You want me to pick some up for ya?

Well, ok, if you don't mind...and if you twist my arm a little harder...use your best judgement.

We can work out some sort of trade. How big is your...
yard? You guys are disgusting!!

btw, I will have limited online conectivity this weekend.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Paging Mr. ARH, paging Mr. ARH, your breakfast plan has interest...

So, Shoney's, I guess, since it's right there.  Now, what time?  8am?  9am?

Since it looks like everybody will start showing up at 10:00, why don't we meet at 9:00?

ARH

I'll be there.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Byte, I'll keep my eyes open.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I made it to the show. I bought 2 30 round mags. There was a guy there with a big ass green Army box full of used USGI mags for $12.00 which I thought was a good deal. I got 2 of the Sanchez mags from him. I bought 2 new green followers and 2 new springs for them. I have about $16.00 in each mag. They were in pretty good condition. Finish is worn, but not really concerned with that. Now I've got 2 basically new mags for my AR. Man I wanted to get a few more, but I now have 3. Maybe next time I'll get some more. Other than the magazines I didn't get anything else. I mainly went looking for the USGI mags. Ammo was the Wolf stuff and I decided to not get any of that stuff for my AR.

Take care,
Andy
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry I didn't see ya w30olds.  I picked up a few mags myself.  Only other things were some black 30-round mag carriers and a few odds and ends.  Oh, I did get some GA Arms 9mm ammo to try.

Byte, sorry buddy.  I didn't see any real deals on ammo so I passed.

Hey, Azalin and gilfrd.  Where did you guys go?  We went around the show looking for you before we headed out.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#6]
hey bookhound did you see the table where they had 30 round GI mags for 8 for $100.00?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hey bookhound did you see the table where they had 30 round GI mags for 8 for $100.00?

Yeah he saw 'em.  I even tried to get that scrooge to open his wallet up and give a few dozen mags a good home.  Alas, my power was week at this gun show, so many an orphaned mag remains in a simple OD green box...

Book, you should be ashamed...
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I had to run out of there. I picked up a 4X30 scope for my AR, it was 60 bucks and it has an illuminated crosshairs, now maybe I'll be able to hit that steel target at the FOP range :)

I picked up a mag that was in great condition except for finish, a cleaning rod w/ accessories, a sholder holster, and some iron sights to modify. I had a party to plan for so I had to boogie out of there quick, last time I saw you guys was by that box o mags, lots of drool but no cash was out, I looked back and y'all were gone so I figured the group buy was off... too bad :(
I was tossin around the notion of truing my new scope at CE this morning but it looks like the rain is going to keep me home today, not a bad idea since my BOC is still pretty high from the party last night... beer=bad, I'll be lookin like Bradd last weekend at CE, all alzheimery hehehehehe!

I had a great time, where the next shoot???

gilfrd
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Byte, sorry buddy.  I didn't see any real deals on ammo so I passed.

No problemo. Sounds like you guys had a good time!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hey mpearcex:

I bought two mags from that guy. They worked flawless today when I tried them out. I did replace the springs and added new green followers to them just to be safe. Good buy overall though. Except for the finish they work great.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I tell you what if my Sig purchase hadn't broke the bank I would have grab 10 at that price. What sucked also my Army Navy store (Forrest Park Army Navy) had Glock model 22 mags for $40.00. Man I was made. Should have had more money with me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hey, Azalin and gilfrd.  Where did you guys go?  We went around the show looking for you before we headed out.

"Mad Jack's" sister's wedding was Saturday afternoon at 4:00.  We left shortly after 1:00 and headed to Frontera for lunch. What did you end up buying at the show?

The Azalin
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I only bought a few mags, some 9mm ammo and some black 30-round mag carriers.  Nothing too special.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top