Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 8:35:11 PM EDT
My son shot in the state 4H trap shooting championship and he finished 4th out of 780(something) shooters.  I'll definately make the next shoot, couldn't miss today.

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
That's great news!  We did miss ya at the shoot, but I can understand why you missed it.  Maybe your some could teach ME how to trap shoot!  I suck.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats to your son.

root beer

ARH
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:  Maybe your some could teach ME how to trap shoot!  I suck.  

I just taught him what I was taught, I didn't apply it...he did.  He has always excelled in on traps, skeet, and on the field.  At the match he shot a perfect first round with all 25.  Then he had to compete with another shooter on doubles.  He shot 10 doubles in a row, missed 1 on 11.  It's good to see him develop into a excellent shooter.  He wants to shoot IPSC and IPDA now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top