Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 4:26:18 PM EDT
This 1 day class fills the training requirement for a concealed handgun permit in North Carolina. It also covers topics such as marksmanship fundamentals, methods of carry, presentation (draw) and the legal responsibilities of carrying a handgun. Specific questions about when force is justified will be covered to dispel common rumors and hearsay about what is and is not legal. Surviving an armed encounter means getting through the attack and also the legal proceedings that may follow.

Typical questions include:
 Can I use force against someone breaking into my home? Should they be inside or out? Should I fire a warning shot?
 What can I do if someone tries to take my car while I am stopped at a red light?
 Can I use force to protect someone else? Will I be covered legally?
 How should I store my weapon? Loaded, unloaded, locked away?
 What is the best way to carry my weapon, so it will be accessible when I need it?
 How do I articulate my actions to the Police when they arrive to investigate? Do I need a lawyer if I was justified?
 What can I do to mentally prepare myself for a confrontation?

Date: April 8th, 2006
Time: 8:30am-5pm
Required Materials: handgun, 50 rounds of ammunition, holster, eye and ear protection.

Contact Michael  at 704.400.1134 to register. Information can also be obtained by e-mail at [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
$?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
$?

+1

$ ???

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:52:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the cost is $ 130
Call mike and tell him you saw the ad on ar15 and ask for a discount
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top