Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 4:04:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a professional web developer, and would be happy to give you some feedback offline. Send me an IM if interested.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:28:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Needs to be on a faster server

I dont like the way multiple things turn red then all but the current selection one stays red on the left hand side menu

Otherwise, great graphics
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't see the problem that Assaultrifler described -- navigator items staying red.  Seems to work fine for me.  I'm using Firefox 1.0.7.

I like the clear photos and easy navigation.  Clear descriptions are helpful too.  

There are a few typos -- like this text from the About page:

==================================
Carolina Tactical Supply
Serving you your AR15 needs

Carolina Tactical Suppy is a company setup set up with some simple goals in mind.

We aim to provide a great quality producs product at a great price with even better service.

We enjoy shooting and building the wonderful black rifle and hope to serve your needs.
==================================

Overall, a nice looking site.  I've bookmarked it.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Multiple red things isn't happening anymore, maybe my computer was slow.  It happened if you scrolled the mouse up and down over the menu on the left 4 or 5 things would be red then when you stop scrolling the current selection would turn red and the other reds would fade away
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate this part: www.carolinatacticalsupply.com/

Just have the first page you see be www.carolinatacticalsupply.com/main.html
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hate this part: www.carolinatacticalsupply.com/

Just have the first page you see be www.carolinatacticalsupply.com/main.html

agree with this and also why not full windows instead of the small window that items show up in?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm likin it Brian.  It's evolving well!  Happy to see you progressing along.  Have you been in Shooter's Choice lately?  I have a highschool buddy who works there.  I stopped in to see him and the are really broadening there offerings in the Tactical Equipment area.  They are now stocking Eotechs, the Zeiss Z-Point (didn't like at all), the Leupy CQT (heavy as hell but liked better than I thought I would), some railed forends, vert grips, some Blackhawk stuff (not much mainly there new holsters), etc.  It was nice to be able to handle some of that stuff, as there was never anywhere around here to see it before, at least that I'm aware of.  Their prices still seemed pretty high on all that stuff though...  I guess they aren't direct competition since you don't have a storefront, but thought you might want to know anyway.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Brian,  the website looks great!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top