Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 9:40:11 AM EDT
I dont know why but I have not been getting any IM`s on my log in, they showed up today! I dont think it is on the ARFCOM end so no i dont think it was an intentional thing I have had some browser problems lately and can`t access all of the headers on the main page. The header for IM showede up today. I will answer all IM messages after work tonight. Sorry for the delay I was not ignoring anyone.

Red
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You open tomorrow?

Lex
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent

thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
open on weekends but take calls and e-mail 24/7 also can meet during week but must coordinate around work time.

Red
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#4]
have you found out anything on the group buys on the lowers?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
open on weekends but take calls and e-mail 24/7 also can meet during week but must coordinate around work time.

Sweet.  Hours?  Is the new shop up yet?  Just got back from deployment and need an upper threaded.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Shop not up yet we have to go back to germany this year so the $4000.00 i had saved for the shop went to airline tickets. It sucks but i have to do it. I am reconfiguring the exisiting building now to make it more customer friendly,
Red
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top