Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 9:23:00 AM EDT
any gunshops in the myrtle beach area?thanks!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:32:56 AM EDT
[#1]
?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#2]
on the 17 bypass headed south on the left close to where it meets up with the old 17 south. Sorry I can't be more specific than that. I think Glock-23 knows the area pretty well.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:49:19 AM EDT
[#3]
cool,i have a timeshare on a condo and vacation there regularly,would like to find a gun shop close by to check out.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#4]
There is the Myrtle Beach Indoor range on Bypass Hwy 17, just south of the back gate of the old Air Force Base and there is Coastal Sports and Indoor Range in Garden City, eight miles south of Myrtle Beach on Business Hwy 17.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Coastal Sports is just inside of Murrells Inlets.
Driving south from MB.As you turn to go into MI its on the right.
I thought there was someone on here recently that worked at the MB Shooting range/Civil War museum.The place is bigger than it looks from the road.Lots-o-stuff.
GLOCK-23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top