Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/12/2006 5:17:12 PM EDT
lookin for a place to shoot my handgun very very close to greensboro. is this my only option? how does everyone who shoots there like it?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 5:40:01 PM EDT by hg112]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:21:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hg112:
I shot there when I lived in Greensboro. Nice place to shoot. I liked it because the range time was not charged by the hour. You could buy a daily, monthly or yearly membership. I would often shoot for 30 minutes then hang out in the lounge area and talk to other members or watch tv then resume shooting. It's a fun place to hang out.

that's good. i'm probably gonna buy the 3 month pass since i have to buy membership to a rifle range also. but i'd just like to have somewhere close i can go w/ my handgun after an exam and blow off some steam!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:49:44 PM EDT
I took my CCW course there and shot there a few times. The ventilation system is a doozie in the winter, other than that, fine range for pistols.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:25:10 PM EDT
Real nice set up. The guy's running the place are nice, prices aren't bad, and even when they are busy it doesn't take long to get a lane. I believe all they ask is purchase their targets.
Top Top