Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT
Stopped by there to check out a few handguns and then go order them somewhere else and the ambulance and RPD cruiser were in the parking lot with the wags going.  I thought oh hell - this isn't going to be good.

Everybody was hush hush in there but I was able to get from one of the dip shit sales grunts that there was a gun part or 2 stuck in the ceiling and badly wrecked thumb of a Davi's patron.  

Anybody have any details?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
i was there around 10am.  must have left before that happened.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah it was around 4:00PM

The range was closed temporarily while they cleaned up the range.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:16:54 AM EDT
[#3]
OMG I bet someone fired a shot before the 3 seconds were up and it caused that gun to explode.  That place is cursed you know.   The Davi's employees are the only people in that room professional enough, that I know of, to handle firing shots faster than 3 second intervals.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OMG I bet someone fired a shot before the 3 seconds were up and it caused that gun to explode.  That place is cursed you know.   The Davi's employees are the only people in that room professional enough, that I know of, to handle firing shots faster than 3 second intervals.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:37:04 AM EDT
[#5]
i met a really nice employee there yesterday.  i also met one who was one of those know-it-all people who was telling me the HK USP was single action only, and i knew it was DA/SA.  the nice one was a BIG guy.  real real big.  looked about 7' tall and around 320 pounds.  he was very helpful and honest.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i met a really nice employee there yesterday.  i also met one who was one of those know-it-all people who was telling me the HK USP was single action only, and i knew it was DA/SA.  the nice one was a BIG guy.  real real big.  looked about 7' tall and around 320 pounds.  he was very helpful and honest.

+1   That is a big dude alright - real nice guy too....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I stopped by today because I had to go to Graingers right behind Davis. I talked to a nice older gentleman. He said his part of the counter was the 1911's . Surprisingly enough he seemed nice enough. I hadn't seen him in there before, maybe they are getting rid of some of the dumbasses.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...maybe they are getting rid of some of the dumbasses.

No, they were hiding outside the door when you went in. Didn't you see them?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#9]
they were waiting until closing time to put their ghillie suits on and run around the parking lot. seriously though, what caused a gun to explode like that? bad ammo or improper round size?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
they were waiting until closing time to put their ghillie suits on and run around the parking lot.

seriously though, what caused a gun to explode like that? bad ammo or improper round size?

They were tight lipped as hell when I went in there - top secret.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
they were waiting until closing time to put their ghillie suits on and run around the parking lot.

seriously though, what caused a gun to explode like that? bad ammo or improper round size?

I'm telling you guys.... Its the three second rule.  Someone violated it and BOOM! Their gun exploded.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm telling you guys.... Its the three second rule.  Someone violated it and BOOM! Their gun exploded.

i asked them once if I could do some double taps and they said no problem - just keep 3 seconds between each shot......HAHA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top