Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 6:04:59 AM EDT
Hey guys,

We've added events this year we hope you can attend as always everyone is welcome.

all shoots start at 9am, signup is usually around 8:30am, if you late will still let ya shoot  

Feb. 11th, 2006 Highpower shoot
Feb. 25th, 2006 Bench rest shoot

Mar. 4th, 2006 Bench rest shoot
Mar. 25th, 2006 Highpower shoot

Apl. 8th, 2006 Highpower shoot
Apl. 15th, 2006 Bench rest shoot

May 13th, 2006 Highpower and Garand clinic
May 27th, 2006 Bench rest shoot

June 10th, 2006 Highpower shoot
June 24th, 2006 Bench rest shoot

July 8th, 2006 Highpower shoot
July 22nd, 2006 Bench rest shoot

Directions

if you can get to hwy 220, Ellerbe is south of Asheboro and north of Rockingham.

220 runs right thru Ellerbe, you will turn east onto Church st and go approx 4.1 miles to Gibson Mill Rd. Turn left (North) and go approx. 1/4 mile and the drive way will be on the Right

They are planning on having Signs posted from hwy 220 all the way to the range.

If you can get Directions to the Intersection of Church st (changes to Millstone rd) and Gibson mill rd. you will be extremely close by and should be able to find it.

Jr. Shooters (Under 21), can shoot Free ammo(.223) and Rifles(AR-15's) at Highpower matches. Please Let me know if you are interested and I'll contact Our Jr. Shooting director to arrange for them to be available.

All Matches are Open to the General Public, As always Range and Safety rules must be followed.

Any questions can be directed to me and will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

hope you can come to out shoots,
Jason
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I grew up in Ellerbe. You from that area?

This out at the old 4H camp area?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Lesbaer45,

No I'm not from the Ellerbe area, I live about 2 hours west of ellerbe. Yep the shoots are being held at the Camp Millstone range facility.

Jason
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top