Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:38:28 AM EDT
I am going to the Holiday Inn Sunspree in Wrightsville Beach toward the end of February for a conference. Anyone know if there are any good shops around there to visit?

Thanks....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:28:52 AM EDT
What do you have in mind? The closest gun shop is Shooter's Choice on Gordon Road (www.shooterschoiceplus.com). Most of their inventory is new handguns and they have a modern indoor range. You'll find the best pizza at Vito's Pizzeria in central downtown Wrightsville Beach. King Netpune, also in the downtown area, is a good seafood restaurant, though I haven't eaten there in a few years. Redix is the local family-owned dime store. They have all sorts of stuff- fishing gear, tourist trinkets, clothing, and etc. There is a good breakfast restaurant at the foot of the drawbridge on the side street. It used to be named Causeway Cafe- I think the new owners changed the name last year, but I can't remember.

Galland
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:05:53 PM EDT
There is also too other places that got some good fun items...."One Stop Cop Shop" and "Jims Pawn"
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:11:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 7:12:35 PM EDT by spaceghost]
Is Jim's pawn like on Oleander in wilmington like 1 block in from the intersection ? If it is your a lucky man!
I love that place they've got all kind of nice toys, military rifles, hunting rifles ,plinkers, etc.
I go every time I go to the beach, actually I save extra money for that store when we go!
LUCKY!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:39:28 PM EDT
Thanks for the replys. I am going to be there for a week, and I'll have a little free time to look around. Going to try that Pizza place Galland mentioned also....

Thanks again guys...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:03:00 PM EDT
theres also a great place for breakfast called Jims at the intersection at the pawn shop! MMMM
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:54:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 2:07:20 PM EDT by u352]
MUST EAT AT SALTWORKS!!!

great food.
The gun shops are kinda ...ehh ok at best.
Watch the fat guy at Shooters, he's an ass.

Edit-Language-u352
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:53:08 AM EDT
ABC Store?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:36:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rob1035:
ABC Store?

Can't do that. Driving a company vehicle.....
Top Top