Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 9:49:55 PM EDT
i sold my 12ga shotgun today, so i have 100 shells i want to unload.  96 Winchester 7 1/2 shot shells, and 4 Remington #1 buck shot.  instead of letting them sit around collecting dust, i figured someone might want them...

looking for:
9mm
.22mag
.22lr

I live in Greensboro about a block from the Coliseum where the gun show was held.  if anybody's gonna be by there and wants to trade, lemme know!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:56:50 AM EDT
[#1]
IM sent.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#2]
another ammo trade proposition...

i picked up a 300 round milsurp battlepack at the gunshow yesterday, and all of my ARs except my 24" with a Wylde chamber are chambered in .223.  i don't really have any desire to shoot it out of my 24", since i want opitmum accuracy for that.

if anyone wants to trade me a couple hundred rounds of cheap .223, like WWB or wolf or something, i'd be happy to.

Glock:  sorry about not returning your message in a reasonable time.  i was a little under the weather last night and this morning, and ended up sleeping until 12.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem.I knew it was short notice.
I did pick up some South African .308 and a few other nick knacks.
There was a STG-58 there that had my name on it and somebodies price.
I didn't see any ARFCOM people there that I knew.
Still like that show best.
GLOCK-23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top