Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:57:47 PM EDT
Hey, just moved to Charleston from Oregon....trying to find a decent range and a good shop with GOOD prices...went to Trader World, they wanted like $600 for Glocks, thats $100 more than I was used to....Do I just need to get over it or is there some place good here? get back at me and let me know whats up
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:32:57 AM EDT
i live in summer ville atp is not the place to go as far as ranges i go to the national forest past monks corner to shoot
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:36:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/20/2006 8:37:03 AM EDT by legonas]
traders world is one of the best places around. there glocks NIB are from 550-650 depending on the model. used glocks go for 400$. they do charge 3% for CC purchases. there cash price is always alot better. i have bought 3 differnt glocks there and had a good experience every time.

ATP sucks.

as for ranges, the francis marion national forest ranges are the best in the area. a bit of a drive, but worth it. free public ranges. www.fs.fed.us/r8/fms/rec/FMRR.pdf for directions and more info.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:04:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By legonas:

ATP sucks.

as for ranges, the francis marion national forest ranges are the best in the area. a bit of a drive, but worth it. free public ranges. www.fs.fed.us/r8/fms/rec/FMRR.pdf for directions and more info.

words for the wise
Top Top