Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 1:40:20 PM EDT
would anyone want to meet some weekend at leeds gun range, sc? just made a barrel stablizer for  a mini-14. want to go see if it helps groups.  hope to have the muzzel break done this week.  sat. morning is best,  sunday is  open.  also any one  who hunts coyote, suggestions on getting started, always hear them howling while hunting, but only see from a distance.        rich
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Rich,
I might like to go pretty soon but unfortunately Sunday's are best for me.  Lets see who else would like to go.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello Rjp,
I'll be there tomorrow (Sunday about 12:30 till 3:30). I go every weekend. I'll have lots of NFA stuff plus my ARs. Please introduce yourself.
C-ya
Base-Rigger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top