Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 1:50:08 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm thinking about moving to Winston-Salem.  Can anyone give me some general info on local gun ranges: ie prices, what you can shoot there, etc.

Also, is there any bird hunting around this area: duck, geese, whatever.

Thanks for the info guys.  This is a big decision and I want to know what I'm getting into.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#1]
www.gftc.com/index.htm
This is the closest indoor range from Winston I think.
Then there a few outdoor ranges.Two are private and then there is Uwharrie National Park.Which is where some of us meet on occassion to get together for a little "meet and shoot".
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Calibers is in Greensboro.  I think their prices are alittle better than Grandview.  Link

Not sure what area you are moving to, but if you will be living out towards Kernersville, Calibers might be closer.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
YVSC, private, need 2 members to sign your app., be a member of the NRA, and it's $70.00 to join $40.00/year. Or is that $30.00/year? I can never remember, but worth the drive from WS

outdoors 50 pistol, 100 and 200 rifle

Much better than those jerkoffs at grandview. $200/year for indoor pistola only
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top