Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 10:18:33 AM EDT
Going Monday to go through a final interview and final paper work(hopefully) on my new job.
Been looking for a while now, will be leaving the job I have had for 10 years so it's a big scary step for me.
But if it pays off I will be closer to home, making better money, and doing something I can be proud to be a part of.
I'll fill in the details Monday night if all goes well. (don't want to jinx it)
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:31:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]
No worries...you da man.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
G'luck man, I know this will happen for you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck--sincerely.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Good luck
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#8]
hey, good luck and we're prayin for you.  stepping out is always a little scary but it generally has excellent results.  hang in there.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#9]
wishing you well
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:52:54 AM EDT
[#10]
BEST OF LUCK
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:37:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Growth only comes when you are stretched.
Good Luck!

Johnny C!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, had a great day.
Met a lot of people, saw a little bit of everything today.
But I got no final answer today. There are some finacial issues that need to be resolved and I will have the final yea or nay by Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Well got my answer.
It wasn't what I wanted to hear either.
f*cking figures.
No fault of mine. Just an unfortunate set of circumstances.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#14]
If it came down to just $$$ and they weren't close enough for you, you'll be better off in the long term. You'd only be searching more $$ sooner than you thought.

You think they low-balled another candidate that accepted the offer?

Good luck to you during your search.

Lex
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:50:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:28:58 AM EDT
[#16]
sorry to hear. Well if you ever need a recomendation you caan count on us.

Me: "Yes, I know him"

Them: "What can you tell us about him?"

Me: "Well, he's kind, curtious, well organized, and very dependable. Always the one to get the job done in a very professional manner."

Them: "What else can you tell us?"

Me: "Well, he's one of the best when it comes to blowing shit up. He loves the tannerite, and one of the best big-bore shooters I ever have known. He has a "postal list" a mile long so it's best to stay on his good side. Never mind that shirt with the smily face on it, it really don't mean much. The one that really matters is the smiley with the .50 bullet hole between the eyes, but he brings that one out for special occasions."

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:49:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
sorry to hear. Well if you ever need a recomendation you caan count on us.

Me: "Yes, I know him"

Them: "What can you tell us about him?"

Me: "Well, he's kind, curtious, well organized, and very dependable. Always the one to get the job done in a very professional manner."

Them: "What else can you tell us?"

Me: "Well, he's one of the best when it comes to blowing shit up. He loves the tannerite, and one of the best big-bore shooters I ever have known. He has a "postal list" a mile long so it's best to stay on his good side. Never mind that shirt with the smily face on it, it really don't mean much. The one that really matters is the smiley with the .50 bullet hole between the eyes, but he brings that one out for special occasions."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top