Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2006 3:57:06 PM EDT
I traded 2 Bushy 10rd mags for 2 Colt 20rd mags.
I received the Colts but the bushys havn't arrived at their destination(Calif.) yet.
The tracking number shows that they were keyed in when mailed from here(1/3/06) but that is all.
According to the USPS web site Priority mail takes 2-3 days.
I'm going to call the PO Monday and try and find out what the deals is.
I know the guy I traded with is probably PO'd.
I have emailed him to let him know I'm doing all I can do to find out where they are.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:34:10 PM EDT
WOW!!!

Someone in CA sent off two Colt 20 rounds mags (that they can never legally replace) in exchange for two Bushy 10 rounders????

OTOH--I would not be surprised if the USPS was just a bit slow, cathcing up from the holidays and preparing for their raise in postal rates.

FWIW, I've had stuff get to CA faster than things come to here from there.

<-----Ex-Kali inmate who fled the first chance he got!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:37:49 PM EDT
Amen to that..... been waiting over a week for a package from brightflashlights. I could get the stuff locally, but was thinking it would just take 2 or 3 days like usual.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:51:57 PM EDT
It'll be there Monday, NC-Cali takes 5 days now. If you'd sent 'em UPS, would've taken 7-8 days.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:31:26 PM EDT
I agree, I insured a computer that I was sending to my Son last year and a good thing I did , when he got it , it looked like several hundred people had played football with it , it was very little peices but on the brighter side I was able to get him another computer, but I didn't send it by ups
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:18:15 AM EDT
UPDATE.
Packaged arrived.Thanks goodness.
However still havn't receieved confirmation from USPS.Which I paid extra for.
GLOCK-23
Top Top