Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2006 1:53:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 5:08:53 PM EDT by mike_556]
The damn full auto's must've scared off every squirrel and rabbit in the forest !

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:39:41 PM EDT
Dang, nobody from here? Some serious 20-30 round mag dumps on full auto were being dispensed...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:43:23 PM EDT
I was there!!!! But it wasent me that owned those guns. I was the young kid, (21) Look younger though, There with the Bushmaster down towards the left end of the lanes... I left before the full auto guy did.

He let me shoot his guns, and it was the first time I have ever shot Full auto! Im broken now :p

Shot his

H&K G53- SWEEEEET I started with single and moved up to 3shotburst, and was in heaven, but full auto was BLISS!!!!

And I also shot his MG42. Man that thing was freaking awsome! Belt Fed machine gun loving for everyone:).

He had a 1928 also, I think he had a 100+ round drum for it, I know he shot it full auto full blast for 2 mins lol.

A steyr aug, and a few other misc guns. AND LOTS OF AMMO! Ill tell you one thing that guy was my hero

I have got to make it to the next Uwharrie meet that we have..... Maybe Ill have me a Full Auto gun by then..... I just need to find something cheap LOL

Josh
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:00:11 PM EDT
I pulled up in that grey Pontiac GTP, but my son was bitching about his first hunt, so I did not get out of the car and turned around and headed back to the game lands and took him hunting----but damn, the reports resounded no matter how far I traveled back. And of course, he wished I went back and showed him the FA toys......oh well, maybe next time..........was you the one by that Grand Cherokee or something similar when I pulled up?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:49:57 AM EDT
No we where driving in the Ram 2500, silver. We may have been gone by the time you got there. I spent all my time I was there though up at the ranger, Dont want to spend it standing by a vehicle :p
Top Top