Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 8:09:31 PM EDT
I'm going to be visiting my nephew at Fort Bragg tomarrow, is there any good gun shops near by
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been there in a couple of years, but Jim's Gun Jobbery And Indoor Range at 4632 Yadkin Rd. in Fayetteville used to have a pretty decent selection and a minimal amount of asshats.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:30:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Jim's Pawn and Gun is a nice place to shoot, but their gun prices are a bit... up there. Fayette Nam was known to have the highest per capita number of gun shops of any city in the state at one point. I think this is still true. Most of them are pawnshop/gun rack combo businesses. Check out Boulevard Pawn if you decide to take the pawn shop tour. Their selection isn't anything special, but they're nice people. They used to sub-lease to a business named Fayetteville Arms Room. It was the nicest muzzleloading and reloading supply shop in the Cumberland area. Unfortunately the owner had to shut down due to lack of business after 9/11. His best customers are now in the sandbox hunting 'game' with more modern firearms..

Galland
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Shooter's Pawn on Bragg Boulevard.
Great inventory of accessories and knowledgeable folks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with JayCee, Shooters is a good shop. Dan and John are some of the nicest guys I have dealt with. Better prices than Jim's on AR accessories also. Jim's is good also but pricey on some items. They best thing about Jim's is Lay-A-Way!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#5]
try carolina pawn across from eutaw village,very nice people and black rifle friendly,as is shooters
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Shooter's Pawn is nice, and while the prices at Jim's are often high, they have a MUCH wider selection of anything I've seen in the Raleigh area and north of Raleigh.  Occassionally I've seen some pretty wicked deals at Jim's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top