Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 10:45:10 AM EDT
Anyone know of any outdoor ranges near charlotte that allow full auto fire?/tanerite?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure about the machine guns.
I heard someone on here mention that they got to shoot one at a local indoor range.
As for tanerite, I can't for the life of me think of anywhere to use it.
A buddy of mine is sitting on half a case and we can't even use it.

The only range I can think of in Charlotte is a club range and not open to non members.
Shooter's express in Belmont might allow full auto, but I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I am actually an hour north of charlotte (thank God!)...I cant seem to find anywhere that I can shoot my subguns thats within a reasonable travel time from here.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Hello USMCSKI,
I live in Rock Hill and "Carolina Sportsman" sporting goods store has an indoor range that allows full auto subguns (no Rifle calibers). "Shooters express" in Belmont N.C. has the same deal.
Woods Ferry also known as "Leeds Rifle range" south of  Rock Hill between Chester and Lockhart S.C has an outdoor D.N.R. range that allows all full auto but NO tannerite (paper targets only).
Carolina Sportsman will be closed for about 3-4 weeks after Christmas. It's changing names and ownership.
Hope this helps,
Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:50:13 AM EDT
[#4]
That Leeds range is a pretty good place to shoot.  Nice benches.  Sometimes it gets a little crowded on a weekend afternoon, though.

It's about an hour or so south of CLT on the Sumter NF southwest of Chester.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top