Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/17/2005 6:34:59 PM EDT
My job has me travelling from Efland, NC to Atlanta, GA for the next 3-4 days. I want to find a Mega or RRA lower somewhere along my path to pick up since the local dealers in Grayson, KY don't get these lowers or do transfers anymore. I don't know why, but they don't. Seriously.

So, is there anywhere on I-85 or right off I-85 I can stop in and pick one of these lowers up? If anyone knows a shop for sure that has this stuff, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

-X

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:20:31 PM EDT
I'm not sure as to exactly where Pickens SC is but that's where Title II Firearms is located and I can say nothing but good about them. Henry is a heck of a nice person and handled my purchases A1. Not sure about RRA or MEGA but I do know he handles Stag and it's been top notch for me. Just have to give Title II a big +1.

FFF
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:58:16 AM EDT
Shooters Express in Belmont usually has 2 or 3 lowers in stock. I don't know what brand they are or the price but they are right off exit #27.
They are open Mon.-Sat. 11:00 to 7:00

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:28:31 PM EDT
There isn't much in the Greenville/Spartanburg area that I'm aware of. Henry @ Title 2 can definitely hook you up with a Stag, though. I bough mine there and have been absolutely satisfied with product and service.

I'll look around the G'ville area tomorrow and try to find something available.
Top Top