Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2003 7:25:44 PM EDT
any charleston members here? ill e stationed here at the weapons station for over a year, just wondering if there were any shooters here......also, anyone heard anything about ATP guns?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:51:00 AM EDT
Howdy! There are a couple of us down this way. IIRC, Absolut, Jim_Beam, and Sand Pirate.

ATP has an indoor 25 yard range. I can't remember the price of annual memberships, but single sessions are $5 for pistols and $10 for rifles (ouch!).

There are a couple of public (unsupervised) 100 yard ranges in the Francis Marion Forest. That's where I generally go.

Give a heads-up when you hit town and are able to get off base.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:41:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
Howdy! There are a couple of us down this way. IIRC, Absolut, Jim_Beam, and Sand Pirate.

ATP has an indoor 25 yard range. I can't remember the price of annual memberships, but single sessions are $5 for pistols and $10 for rifles (ouch!).

There are a couple of public (unsupervised) 100 yard ranges in the Francis Marion Forest. That's where I generally go.

Give a heads-up when you hit town and are able to get off base.

good deal. i dont have a vehicle here yet, but right now i get liberty from friday at 1600- sunday at midnight. id really like to get some time in with an AR, because i plan on doing the marksmanship quals for pistol and rifle at ATP guns within the next month or so. hell, i just want to get out and shoot, but i wont be brining my guns up til i get my apartment in the middle of next year. if anyone wants to go shoot some weekend, give me a holler, ill buy lunch
Top Top