Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2003 9:10:34 PM EDT
Anyone else going?  My bride and I will be there, most likely Sunday.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
hell yea..............its no longer a gun show its a redneck turn out..........yall grab your boonie hat and come on.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 6:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is Hillsville?
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Carroll county....southwest va...I-77 runs thru it.......58&52 cross there...........
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
hell yea..............its no longer a gun show its a redneck turn out..........yall grab your boonie hat and come on.....

Are people selling gun stuff there?

Samuel
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
EVERYTHING is for sell this weekend...there is a fenced area THE VFW BUILDING...cost a buck to get in...lots of dealers..but over the past 35 years it has grown to take up the whole town...both sides of main street and every back yard ,parking lot, every square inch of that town has a vendor tent on it...or somone is using it for parking....the town has cashed in on it buy cracking down on the permits....but for the folks around here we all still go...anything from guns,ammo,clothes,antiques,and just plain junk can be bought and every food you can think of is there.............
http://chblue.com/video/gunshowbroadband.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top