Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 10:13:31 AM EDT
Survivor Carolina Style Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, UNC-TV is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor: Carolina Style." The contestants will start in Charlotte, travel up to Asheville and on to Boone.From there they will head over to Morganton and over to High Point and Winston-Salem. They will then proceed down to Raleigh and Knightdale. Then back down through Greenville, Jacksonville,Lumberton -- up to Fayetteville, Rockingham and back over to Charlotte.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with New Jersey license plates and large bumper stickers that read: 'I'm Gay', 'I'm a Vegetarian', 'NASCAR Sucks', 'Go Yankees!''Smoking is for Idiots', 'Hillary in 2004', 'Deer Hunting is Murder, and I'm Here to Confiscate Your Guns!

The first one that makes it back toCharlotte alive, wins.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL CONTESTANTS!
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sad thing is, that's all too true.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
We could probably get a few volunteers here to man the ambushes.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Charlotte Disturber headline:

"No Survivors in Survival Game--
        Police Have Thousands of Suspects;
        No Witnesses"
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
yea I've wanted to put  a sign up here near the state like..........WELCOME TO NORTH CAROLINA...NOW GO THE FUCK HOME....jmo
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Comment heard once about the state motto:

.....they should change it to "eventually everyone from New Jersey moves here"

I always get a good chuckle when I remember that.

-REAPER2502
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top