Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2017 11:27:54 PM EDT
Shot himself in his car under terminal B.  That was in January, and they only recently found him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Bet he is ripe.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 11:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link

Happened a few days ago. First I'm hearing of it as well. I posted this article so no onw would have to read the Red Star. None of the local news stations covered it looks like.

Also, FPNI.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should have waited for freezing weather to open the car.  Roll it onto a carrier, haul it someplace remote, and then wait.

Then watch for the car at Cash Cars next year.
View Quote
I actually have met the Cash Cars guy in person.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#6]
How the fuck is that even possible....nobody saw the guy?  Guess I know where to dump the bodies.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How the fuck is that even possible....nobody saw the guy?  Guess I know where to dump the bodies.
View Quote
He was found with a blanket over him. In a f150 with tinted windows. Would have been hard to spot him unless you were looking directly into his truck.

Not to mention when he did it, it was still cold. Maybe snow on his vehicle covering his windows. And in that temperature he was probably frozen for a few weeks. Not much smell.

But when he thawed...yikes.

When I go to the airport I'm on a schedule. If I stop and inspect every strange smell in a parking lot, I've got to much time on my hands.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For those of you who haven't heard of Cash Cars, they have quite a few YouTube posts up. Here is one example, it's worth the watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7TZ-3qILQ
View Quote
Good lord. When I go back through KC I will have to get a interpretation of that mess. I don't speak jive
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Man, that is going to be nasty.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 12:20:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I worked one many years ago that was very similar at the St. Louis airport. It was the middle of summer and nobody noticed anything until the putrid body fluids (we called it foo-juice) leaked through the bottom of the car. I accidentally stepped on a small pool of it and I had to throw my shoes away. That's a smell you won't forget.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I heard it was a suicide, but at first I was thinking, "maybe he died waiting for a decent restaurant to open in B terminal."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top