Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2017 10:43:05 AM EDT
Anyone got any good feeds yet??? 

I'm at work, we don't have Sat or Cable at work or home, so I'm limited to stuff on the net...
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone got any good feeds yet??? 

I'm at work, we don't have Sat or Cable at work or home, so I'm limited to stuff on the net...
View Quote

There's scanner apps for your phone.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There's scanner apps for your phone.
View Quote
Have one, but there are tons of feeds.. 

Was just curious if someone had the skinny on a particular one too tune into....
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have one, but there are tons of feeds.. 

Was just curious if someone had the skinny on a particular one too tune into....
View Quote
I dug out my scanner from the basement.  I haven't had it on since I moved back to St Louis.  If anyone has a good list of frequencies, that would be great.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks!

Wow. I actually found the manual in one of the boxes we still hadn't unpacked.  Of course the scanner and manual were in two different boxes.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
What kind of Scanner do you have?  I don't recall mine having enough of a manual to do anything with it...

I need to dig both of mine out again and get back into them..  I need to at lest get the one for down here working...  I think they are still analog, non trunking, non digital, yada yada yada...
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What kind of Scanner do you have?  I don't recall mine having enough of a manual to do anything with it...

I need to dig both of mine out again and get back into them..  I need to at lest get the one for down here working...  I think they are still analog, non trunking, non digital, yada yada yada...
View Quote
Radio Shack PRO-508.  Got it as a present around 1994 or 1995.  The manual is copyright 1993.

It only gets 30-54MHz, 137-174MHz, 380-512MHz.

I let it run through every single channel and it only found anything on three,  weather on 162.550, baseball on 450.287, and some random talk on 432.437.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Just as an update...  Here is a link to a thread that someone from another State has created that has a lot of links on the 1st page...  I've not tried any, but there are a few...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/OFFICIAL-ST-LOUIS-HAPPENINGS-RIOT-THREAD-RETARDS-ASSEMBLE-OFFICER-NOT-GUILTY-IT-S-ON/5-2032920/?page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top