Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2017 9:38:39 PM EDT
Anyone local have the ability to pin a Geissele gas block?   Ill bring the beer and talk yer ear off

Anywhere around the KC area? Im in NKCMO.

Edit: Bummer Ill just get a clamp on block.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it any different than a regular ar gas block?  You can do regulars with a brass mallet and a punch, atleast thats how I have always done it....
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it any different than a regular ar gas block?  You can do regulars with a brass mallet and a punch, atleast thats how I have always done it....
View Quote
No. Two set screws that you're supposed to dimple the barrel for, then drill part of the barrel for a roll pin. That being said, I haven't done any of that for mine and it holds just fine.

I don't have a drill oress, or if be more than willing to help out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I've done it before, but I live in the Hartsburg area.  I am confident there is someone near KC that can help.  Guys like AFSOC, or maybe Eric.  They should be along shortly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top