Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2017 8:43:14 PM EDT
I need to drive to KC from OKC and back on Friday/Saturday.
Are there any gas supply problems?
Several stations in my hometown in the DFW area were out of gas yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The prices have gone up, but no shortages. I think we're far enough up north we won't be affected like that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool

I've seen several posts from Georgia members talking about empty filling stations
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 2:07:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I've ever seen a shortage here.

We're so far from the areas hit that I don't think any sort of panic is happening.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Wife just sent this.
Cars are backed out on the street.
The price sign says $2.39 for unleaded
$2.99 for premium; looks like about a $.50 increase across the board

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#6]
KC is $2,59
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:55:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Even back in the 70's with the "gas crisis" we didn't have supply problems here in the Midwest.
View Quote
I can remember back around '79, when you bought gas according to the last # of your license plate in the KC area... even #s bought on even numbered days, odd number on odd number days.We didn't have any of that in Sedville and once I went to the city for a day with the intention of gassing up and couldn't buy gas due to the plate number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top