Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2017 10:39:49 AM EDT
On my phone, will update with link shortly.

Killer is a young black kid, 22 years old. Charged with two of the murders, suspected in the other 3.

I guess he decided to kill older white men for fun. Surprised he was able to pull it off.

Not sure what this means with the current climate of racism and hate nation wide. Hope there isn't more like this.

Everyone told me only white people are serial killers.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170048557.html
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Killer is a young black kid, 22 years old. Charged with two of the murders, suspected in the other 3.

I guess he decided to kill older white men for fun. Surprised he was able to pull it off.

Not sure what this means with the current climate of racism and hate nation wide. Hope there isn't more like this.

View Quote

Never heard anything about this one...  Never heard of Indian Creek either, is it out towards KC or St. Louis???
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Something tells me MSM Won't pick it up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never heard anything about this one...  Never heard of Indian Creek either, is it out towards KC or St. Louis???
View Quote
KC area.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, KC area. I have a coworker who lives by that trail.

Link added in OP

I imagine most people won't hear much about this.

Crazy, huh?
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Always carry and be aware of your surroundings.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:37:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad he is caught.  Won't make headlines. Havent even heard of it on this side of the state. Glad those families have some closure.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
While good advice, it wouldn't have made a difference for these victims.

They were all literally ambushed from behind.

From the KC Red Star:

The fifth and final killing came shortly after noon on Aug. 13, when 22-year-old Fredrick Demond Scott allegedly followed a man from a city bus, crept up behind him on the street and shot him in the head — before turning and getting right back on a bus.

All five victims were shot. Four were shot in the head — three in the back of the head. One was shot in the back.

“They didn’t see it coming,” Scott said under his breath while being questioned by detectives.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170048557.html#storylink=cpy
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Probably won't be charged with a "hate" crime either....
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Probably had their ears stuffed with earbud headphones.    Yeah, sure, I don't want to be able to hear folks creeping up behind me.   
View Quote
I've never understood that. How anyone could feel comfortable out in the open in a uncontrolled environment without the ability to hear things around them.

I'm curious what his motive was. He was killing middle aged white men. Not women. Some were homeless. No telling how many homeless people he may have practiced on and won't be found till next mushroom season. If ever.

Was this him acting out in pure racist hate, or his own method of getting revenge on random people for some shit that he experienced.

He is certainly not the demographic. And I saw some report that showed he had filed stolen a number of firearms during this time. I believe there were 22, 380 and 9mm that he had filed lost/stolen.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#13]
People are so naive now a days. All they think is they're going for a run. It would never cross their mind that something could happen to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top