Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2017 12:02:56 PM EDT
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/news/breaking-new-details-of-pres-trumps-visit-to-springfield/800047622

The notice from the White House does not specify if this is a public event.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
MAKE SPRINGFIELD GREAT AGAIN Mr. President!
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Wife wanted to go BAD to see Trump. Not open to the public, they won't be "selling tickets"! I am a major Trump supporter, but that is this fucking selling tickets shit??? Did people have to buy$$$$ tickets to hear Trump speak in the past? If so that sucks royally, my guess even the major thief Hillary didn't charge to speak. I just find "sell tickets" odd! MAGA
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I was a bit excited at first, but it is a closed event.  I checked with my state rep and he didn't even have an invite, said there would be around 30 people or so.  The airport posted on FB to not come out there as they had no public areas for viewing.  Overall I am a bit let down.  Looks like the best I can hope for is to sit outside for lunch and see if I can catch a view when Air Force One if flying in.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know what time President Trump is landing? I have meetings to make tomorrow hopefully traffic isn't terrible.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Edit: Speech starts at 41 MIN.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I was there...got to see it all first hand. Pretty cool experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top