Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 10:44:22 AM EDT
Where does everyone list rifles now since midwestgun trader sucks? Wanting to sell a couple but they aren't worth shipping so would like to sell local
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
No because they aren't worth the hassle of shipping them. Just tired of moving them around in the safe. Figured I could use the cash on my elk hunt this year or put it back into my optics fund. If we still had the hometown ee they would be on it
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#4]
you could just hint at what you are trying to move. so we can offer to be of better service to you...
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, let us know what you have and what area so we can suggest where to list!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I sold my Krag on EE.  I clearly stated MO residents only, but heard from folks in lot of other states anyway.  A guy in KC bought it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, let us know what you have and what area so we can suggest where to list!!!!!
View Quote
So where should I sell my unfired Ruger American rifles in STL area? Other than the EE.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I use Armslist and Midwest Gun Trader, never had an issue selling off of them.  I post on EE too and say local, but never get a hit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure if you sold them yet but I've used Armslist multiple times to either buy or sell a gun and I've never had a problem. I've got the random people texting me saying they'll arrange a third party pickup and mail me a check but that'll happen anywhere, I'm not that dumb
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#10]
What area are you in (other than Mo)???  Take them into a few local shops and see what they'll give you for them or as trade bait..

I was given a few Fudd rifles that I had Zero interest in shooting or taking up space in my safe, so I took them to my favorite G.S.  to see what he would give me as credit towards something else I wanted... 

Surprisingly, he gave me about what I would have expected for them, had I sold them outright...  So, I had nothing in them and jumped on it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top