User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The NG I was with after Wilson grand jury had loaded M9s, unloaded M4 or rifle and were not allowed to put on plates unless instructed because feels.

Of course they didn't need plates as they sat in their armored Humvee.
View Quote
He's on a QRF, issued 45 rounds

Eta..super slow double tap
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I know that by this point, I shouldn't be surprised by anything the MFM (Mother F***ing Media) says or does, but...

A little bit ago I searched to see if there had been a verdict yet.  Every outlet, with the exception of Fox (go figure) mentioned Smith's race in the headline.  They all had pictures of Stockley and mentioned Smith's race.

Is there any reason for them to do this outside of trying to fan the flames of racism to help them make more money?!?

(I already know the answer...)

I just did another search, and it's about half and half now.  Half mention Smith's race, half don't.

Edit to add:

Local news, KMOV, headline:
Former St. Louis officer Stockley found not guilty

CNN headline:
Ex-cop Jason Stockley found not guilty in black man's death

No bias at CNN.  None at all...
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know that by this point, I shouldn't be surprised by anything the MFM (Mother F***ing Media) says or does, but...

A little bit ago I searched to see if there had been a verdict yet.  Every outlet, with the exception of Fox (go figure) mentioned Smith's race in the headline.  They all had pictures of Stockley and mentioned Smith's race.

Is there any reason for them to do this outside of trying to fan the flames of racism to help them make more money?!?

(I already know the answer...)

I just did another search, and it's about half and half now.  Half mention Smith's race, half don't.

Edit to add:

Local news, KMOV, headline:
Former St. Louis officer Stockley found not guilty

CNN headline:
Ex-cop Jason Stockley found not guilty in black man's death

No bias at CNN.  None at all...
View Quote
Yea, rather ironic..

Let some white jackass shoot up something, a white cop shoot a black criminal (Good shoot or bad) and the color is the 1st thing they can't wait to talk about...  Or if its an inbred Klan Member or a Christian Extremist then it gets even juicer...

HOWEVER,

You could have Muslim Terrorists blow up shit 3 days a week for 6 months straight, not single mention of race, religion or any labels...

Black cop shoot a White or Black suspect no colors mentioned...

Black guys do daily drive buys shooting several, or execute a whole house, no mention of color.

Funny how that works...

Also, the starts aren't important in discussions, if they don't support the narrative..
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I just finished reading the judges decision. I was under the impression that Stockley used his AK pistol to shoot the suspect. In the judges words, "he used his Baretta service revolver."
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just finished reading the judges decision. I was under the impression that Stockley used his AK pistol to shoot the suspect. In the judges words, "he used his Baretta service revolver."
View Quote
Exact same story here....

Though I'll admit, my recollection of the details from what 6 years ago could definitely be off and or colored by the media...  We all know how they strive for accuracy, especially when it comes to Firearms..
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone know if the city and county emergency services (police/fire) radios have on-line broadcasts and if so can you share a link?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone know if the city and county emergency services (police/fire) radios have on-line broadcasts and if so can you share a link?
View Quote
Link

Not many listeners, so I would assume they are on a different channel.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#9]
The U2 concert has been canceled.

Good job "protesters", you just alienated 70,000 people.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The U2 concert has been canceled.

Good job "protesters", you just alienated 70,000 people.
View Quote
I saw that.

Now where will we get our mediocre music?
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I was hoping to see the protesters interfere with the concert crowd. Would have been very interesting...
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Protesters in Chesterfield.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
details?
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#14]
What's everyone's thoughts on how this has been handled so far?  I think the Governor, Leo's and NG have done an out-fucking-standing so far.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Of course the bar isn't set very high considering all we have to compare it to is the way the Obama boot licking, commie, ultra Liberal, PUSSY, BLM dick sucking Jay Nixon handled the looting & burning of Ferguson.
View Quote
I thought we liked Nixon around these parts

I agree. There wasn't a very high bar, but I feel that we have set a new, very high bar. A lot of the country is seeing this, and seeing how this should be handled.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#17]
So far so good!
Thanks to all the first responders, Amazing job!
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
details?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
details?
10 protesters showed up at Chesterfield mall and it was the most people that have been in that mall since 2015.  

I don't really know how many were there but the news reported that they did not encounter many shoppers at that location.  It is difficult to disrupt commerce at a location where none is happening.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

10 protesters showed up at Chesterfield mall and it was the most people that have been in that mall since 2015.  

I don't really know how many were there but the news reported that they did not encounter many shoppers at that location.  It is difficult to disrupt commerce at a location where none is happening.
View Quote
HAhahahahaha.  Yeah I bet all the retailers were overjoyed......first time they've seen people in a long time.  Thought they might have a chance at selling an Orange Julius or something to the protestors, media, or cops that showed up.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Haha!
Further evidence, the protesters are from out of town!
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Just in case anyone missed the satisfying conclusion to last nights activities. That annoying RebZ guy got arrested along with a quite a few others after being surrounded by LE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlUX1HrV9p8
About 41-42 minutes in is where the fun part starts.

ETA: Better one, just the good stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEIvnU1eOT4

Local LE have really impressed me with their response to this one, especially last night. It looked like they were herding the unwitting dumbasses for a while before trapping them.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd like to know how much influence Greitens had on the police tactical actions and use of materials.  I assume at least a little or in a general form of "don't fuck this up or else."

I saw them use tactics and flanking maneuvers that I have not seen any domestic force use before on a large crowd.  Maybe taking hints from the Isreali's?  They're already using their skunk spray.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just in case anyone missed the satisfying conclusion to last nights activities. That annoying RebZ guy got arrested along with a quite a few others after being surrounded by LE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlUX1HrV9p8
About 41-42 minutes in is where the fun part starts.

ETA: Better one, just the good stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEIvnU1eOT4

Local LE have really impressed me with their response to this one, especially last night. It looked like they were herding the unwitting dumbasses for a while before trapping them.
View Quote
That second video was extremely satisfying.  Thank you for posting it.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#24]
That was entertaining Base.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Black bloc runs amok in St. Louis street riot, 123 arrests
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I saw the aftermath of those assholes. I knew there was a video of it somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#27]
That video is funny.... "for no reason."   I really hope for just one time... they get a cranky old judge who hammers the crap out of all of them instead of a liberal POS who gives them a little slap on the hand.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#28]
That's the reason for the one I posted happening. Good stuff that isn't being seen by most.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the city attorney is going to let these people off.  That will be her way of "the community getting justice"....my $.02 anyway.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What about "justice" for all the shop owners with damaged shops??????????????
View Quote
They should add up all that damage, the LE OT, CS grenades and such, and divvy that up among the arrested assholes. Not that they would ever pay up but maybe having bench warrants in STL would keep them from coming back.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:14:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Apparently our building and location have been the subject of some of the "protesters" tweets.  Not sure yet if they are going to target us.

Of course at any given time there could be hundreds of cops inside so probably wouldn't be a good move.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That comment reminds me of this hilarious scene from "Code of Silence" where two idiots decide to rob a bar not knowing it's a "Cop Bar"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GAgIBgOA3M
View Quote
Hahaha..  That actually happened recently in Baltimore.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-co-retirement-party-robbery-20170830-story.html
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top