Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 1:19:55 PM EDT
Headed to Indian trails or whatever it is called to shoot the ole FAL, my 1911, and .38(for the first time). I'll post pictures of anything noteworthy.

Haven't been shooting in a good 3 months.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya dirty dog!! I think its getting to be about that long for me too. And I am getting an itchy trigger finger and my shoulder craves some recoil. And I long to smell burnt gun powder. You lucky dirty dog..
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
3 months????

Thats enough to make any man itchy...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't gone more than two weeks without shooting since last December.  I think I'm somewhere around 10k rounds downrange this year.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from a good time, I finally got the Windage set on my FAL now I have to get to elevation set. All my tools didn't work on the front sight post. You can see how high it's hitting at 25 yards. I figure the rifle/me combination is capable of about 4 MOA. All the shooting was done at 25 yards due to the front sight post.

The top right 3 shot group was my first three shots, the large group high was the next ten or so shots and the bottom 5 is a rapid fire freehand group.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's a video I shot. Two rounds down range. I really enjoy this rifle.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I might add that my FAL lost more weight today. I realized I'm not much for VFGs nor did I use or find use for the side mounted laser. So the VFG, the laser, and the rail covers. So it is slimmer and lighter.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a fun day shooting. Nice looking stick!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice lookin' rifle...like the camo job too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top